Tree Top Adventure Activity Center – BUY THIS NOW ON AMAZON!
Glow In The Dark Stretchy Strings – BUY THIS NOW ON AMAZON!
- How autism affects families at the different life stages
- Learn the skills your child needs to gain independence and social integration
- Learn how to assess your child’s functioning level
- Learn about support systems and how to access them
- Understand options for funding therapy services
A.D. Daisley holds a Masters Degree from the University of Central Florida and has been working in the field as a Behavior Analyst since 2005. He has provided services to children and adults with varying diagnoses such as autism, mental retardation, and attention deficit hyperactivity disorder (ADHD). His scope of experience also includes coordinating therapy to individuals and families in conjunction with other supports including School Teachers, Adult Day Training Facility Staff (ADT’s) and Speech/Occupational therapists. He is the Director and Behavior Analyst at Alternative Outcomes since 2007. A.D is also the Director of Creátre, a non-profit organization that uses the arts for the purpose of skill training, outreach and to display community leadership.